Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WOW!

WOW! That was one of the responses in Bible study tonight to Psalm 139:1-6.

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down;you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me."

David responded this way. "Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."

WOW! Whenever you feel depressed, lonely, or discouraged, go read Psalm 139. Let God remind you how He formed you, created you, gave you life, and knows every thought you have.

Be Refreshed!

Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 23:12 Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.

Scripture of the Day: Psalm 139:23-24 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Quote of the Day: All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: