Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Psalms

Did our background work tonight at adult Bible study on Psalms for our Wednesday night series this fall. The more I research on it the more excited I get. Passion, repentance, praise, fear, awe, and more. The Psalms contain them all. If you're a Bethelite, I hope you'll make Wednesdays priority this fall/winter.

Getting closer to a new floor at the house this weekend. We moved furniture this evening and picked up the laminate this afternoon. I've felt like I was back in college this week. Late nights working while everyone else is sleeping. It's safer to paint after the kids head to bed though. I'll post some pictures as we get it down.

Be Refreshed!


Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 12:1 "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid."

Scripture of the Day: Psalm 89:1 "I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations."

Quote of the Day: "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." Charles Wesley

No comments: