Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day Five


GOOOOOOOOAL! GOOOOOOOOOAL!

Elizabeth (on the right) scores twice during their 4-0 victory in the cut throat world of 1-2nd grade AYSO girls soccer. Having three older brothers gives a girl an edge. She's seen it all and is afraid of no one. She was mad her first year of soccer (age 5) when they told her they didn't keep score. "But I want to win" she replied.

It's Saturday, so I hope your anticipation of Sunday is rising.
What does God have in store tomorrow?
What can I do to see it accomplished?
Are you ready?

Be Refreshed!


Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 8:35-36 "For whoever finds me [wisdom] finds life and receives favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.”

Scripture of the Day: Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD."

Quote of the Day: "Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us." Abraham Lincoln

No comments: