Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day One

Thought it might be time to jump into blogging and see what happens. My hope is to share my life with friends, my church, and you. I'll also be posting quotes, a Scripture, and other items to keep us refreshed. Thank God for what I ate and drank yesterday, but I need more today too. So bookmark the site and let's run together. Be Refreshed!

Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 4:6 "Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you."

Scripture of the Day: Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves."

Quote of the Day: "You can have all the revival you want. You can have all of God you want. As a matter of fact, you do have all of God you want." Dr. Gordon Anderson

No comments: