Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello.....

Sorry it's been a week since my last post. We leave for a men's work trip to East St Louis today and then Sunday afternoon it's off to AR to see Sonya's brother before he is deployed to Iraq in a week. So this has been a packed week to get ready to go, cover while I'm gone, and then be ready for Easter when I get back.

I really don't even have much time now but here are a couple of links for you.

Here's a Speed the Light Lego mini-movie from one of our youth.
MOVIE

Here's another link to the national A/G 2008 Prayer Summit. Jim Cymbala is the keynote speaker. He's one of my favorite authors and speakers. No gimmicks. No flash. Just good stuff. We have played his video from one of the Gaither gatherings on "My house will be called a house of prayer" several times at church.
PRAYER SUMMIT

Hopefully I'll post again this weekend but I'll be gone with the crew through Saturday night.

Be Refreshed!


Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 6:25-26 25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes, 26 for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress preys upon your very life.

Scripture of the Day: Psalm 73:28 But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

Quote of the Day: No matter the society or culture, the city or town, God has never lacked the power to work through available people to glorify His Name. Jim Cymbala

No comments: