Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Mama's


Our East St Louis work team stopped by Big Mama's on the way home a couple of weeks ago. I've been sitting on the picture till after Easter week since it seemed a little trivial. But you can only hold Big Mama back for so long. I had the Cuzin's Cooter's Comeback Sammich. Pulled pork open faced sandwich covered with fries, cheese, and chili sauce. I prefer straight meat at a BBQ, but I couldn't pass up the name. Good eatin'.


Be Refreshed!

Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 26:24 A malicious man disguises himself with his lips, but in his heart he harbors deceit.

Scripture of the Day: Philippians 3:7-9 7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

Quote of the Day: "If you plan to build a tall house of virtues, you must first lay deep foundations of humility." Augustine

No comments: